Tuesday, January 27, 2009




Hello!


The girls are growing fast, but we thought we would share a special moment that Julia had today so all of you can remember just how truly loved we are by our Creator!




I was making my bed and doing our usually morning chores, when Julia came in from making her bed and says to me "I feel like God is hugging me!" I said, "He is, doesn't it feel good", she responded with a big smile and hugged herself back and said "I love doing good!" The innocence of a child... Be blessed today!




2 comments:

gma1947 said...

god hugs us everyday and you are a good huger big girl what a sweet picture of my girls. i am so happy your girls know and can always feel the power of our lord.love grammie

Mary said...

that is awesome. how cute. give her a big hug from us!!!