Monday, December 15, 2008

Julia's first Christmas Play!

Jada on the way to the program...


Julia the cutest ball ever...

The Toy Shop...









half way through, getting pretty tired...















Don't ask me who did the make up, we won't be hiring them next year!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these up, you know how it is...
Anyway Julia participated in our church children's department annual Christmas play. She did not have a speaking part but she was the cutest bouncy ball ever, she stole the show! The story was about a toy store clerk that hated Christmas until he discovers the true meaning of Christmas from some of the toys in his shop. I will try to get some video clips put on but they may be too large, but enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Mary said...

she is the cutes yellow ball i have ever seen!! i love you all!!

gma1947 said...

and so another star is made i have so many grandchildren and they are so perfect I have truly been bless. Mary is right the cutes yellow ball I have every seen. Jada looks just like my baby boy . Good job Sarah and Tim you to with gods help gave me beautful girls.
I love you good job Julia.
Love Grammie

Kelly said...

Oh, that is great! I agree on the make up artist, LOL! She looks like she had a wonderful time! Miss you all and love you very much!